Chris, you are looking to buy I assume? There are several variants you could be looking for. K=stainless, GP = GP100, F = fixed sights
1. KGPF-340 (Model 1711) 4" with a partially shrouded barrel
2. KGPF-340-DAO same as above but DAO model
3. KGPF-341 (Model 1720) 4" with full shroud barrel
4. GKGPF-341 (Model 1735) same as above but gloss finish SS (very scarce)
If blue finish is more your thing:
1. GPF-340 (Model 1712) 4" with partial shroud barrel
2. GPF-341 (Model 1718) 4" with full shroud barrel
As you have already found out 4" fixed sight GP100 are not very common and are not in current production from what I can tell. So you will have to search and using these catalog and model numbers should help. Good luck!
I saw a 4" fixed GP100 yesterday in stainless @ The gunshow in Louisville, Price was $360
Compact grip with wood inserts in 95% condition.. No Box..
Saw another a few weeks ago while in Cave City that was blued & the price was $340 w/box..
Is blued OK? - there's a guy selling them online at a good price. Before I invest time finding the seller, let me know if a blued GP 4" Fixed Sight is what you're looking for. It's a fantastic gun BTW, I've sold most of my Stainless GP's for blued versions.