Ruger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find this sort of holster, and thought maybe someone else had run across it?

Looking for a leather one with a metal belt clip, and a thumb break strap. Nylon and/or a standard strap would be second choice.

I've seen the no-name ebay holsters, that all look to be a generic fit. I'd like to do better than that.

So far I have the Galco Stinger and their Stow-N-Go, and a Nemesis. What I'm looking for would be a better range holster.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try theholsterstore.net they make custome holsters. I got 1 for my P90 pistol. Their based out of Florida and produce well contructed holsters. They have the medal clips and other options you might be interested in for a good price. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Try the RugerStore online. Great assortment of all kinds of holsters, should be one there to meet your specs. Good luck.
BTW, I have the holster recommended by Ruger RedHawk, and it is absolutely great. Rides perfectly for me at 2:00-2:30, with good retention and easy, fast draw.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I got the Simply Rugged Silver Dollar Pancake holster which is an O/S the waist band holster and added their optional I/S the waist band straps that allows you the option of carrying I/S or O/S the waist band. I added the optional lining as well. Also, I got one of their Most Versatile Ammo Pouches to carry an additional 5 rounds.

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.