Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy’s and gal’s. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. New user here from Florida. Long time owner of an original LC9. I bought this holster off of someone on another gun forum years ago and can’t find any info on it. Does anyone know who makes this holster or one like it? It’s very slim and I love it. It’s better than the CYA kydex I have for my Glock 43. I like the CYA but it’s not as slim due to belt retainer being screwed in. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am a fan of minimalistic Kydex holsters with excellent retention . Unfortunately, I don’t recognize your pictures. I am familiar with CYA and Concealment Express which I consider very good minimalistic holsters. I’m going to follow your thread to see if anything pops up. Good luck and again, welcome to the forum.

·
One Star
9,629 Posts
Try Amazon or Midway USA.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a similar holster, can't remember where I got it but do remember it was called "the looper" because of its belt loop. I'll try to find it and snap a photo...

·
Registered
28 Posts
This one is old and beat-up, from around 2007 for a Smith & Wesson M&P40c. "The Looper" made by Custom Carry Concepts. Well made and a good design IMO. If I were buying it again I'd opt for a straight drop.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much for the replies. That Looper looks almost exactly what I have, minus the loop itself wrapping all the way around. Will have to take the belt and run it thru versus just clipping it over the belt. I can live with that. Again, thank you guy’s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts