Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is true. I'm surprised they didn't wait the extra few weeks on the American Pistol. But I am sure their marketing folks are a lot smarter than I am. I will just return to the "Tell the CEO" link at the mother-ship and continue pestering them with my requests, haha!

·
Banned
1,940 Posts
I was hoping for a lcrx 3" in 357 mag!
I was hoping for that too.
The other thing I really want is a stainless steel Ruger lever action 357 mag " takedown " rifle with a threaded barrel.

I wish they would offer the redhawk in 357 magnum and 41 magnum.
Yeah, with 7 or 8 shots and maybe even one with built in scope mounts and a 6+ inch barrel.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I thought I saw a newly released Kimber revolver.
Comments were basically VERY EXPENSIVE.
Somewhere around $900.
Did anyone really think a Kimber pistol would be cheap?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Whoa that Korth is downright ugly. They use to make such elegant looking revolvers. What happened?

Ruger has been releasing new models almost monthly. I am hoping for a 22 mag or 9mm SP101 this year, or a GP100 in those calibers. Also would love to someday see an 8 shot 357 Redhawk. I think Ruger knows we REALLY want these and is probably already working on the prototypes... at least I hope so.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I've been thinking about it. I'm kind of glad there weren't a bunch of new revolvers that came out at the SHOT show.....

There's enough that I want that I don't have. The list keeps getting changed and reorganized on what the next one is going to be. If a bunch of new ones came out, it might complicate things even more

1 - 17 of 17 Posts