Super Moderator
16,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
16,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's how you do it! Excellent!
Still have my fingers crossed that we will eventually see it in Ohio as well. While a bill gets introduced annually, so far it hasn't gained the necessary support to become viable.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Still have my fingers crossed that we will eventually see it in Ohio as well. While a bill gets introduced annually, so far it hasn't gained the necessary support to become viable.
Just to make sure... you do have conceal carry in Ohio, but need a permit? I understand that Ohio does honor my Indiana Permit.. This stuff changes quickly sometimes :>)

Good luck WV!!!

Ron

·
Super Moderator
16,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to make sure... you do have conceal carry in Ohio, but need a permit? I understand that Ohio does honor my Indiana Permit.. This stuff changes quickly sometimes :>)

Good luck WV!!!

Ron
Correct Ron ... Concealed carry with permit became law in Ohio in 2004. While the law has been amended/improved in the ensuing 12 years, I (and tens of thousands of others) would still like to see "permitless" carry here in the Buckeye State ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Very nice! Congrats to the fine folks in WV. It's refreshing to see state level politicians of BOTH party's actually vote for freedom.

There hasn't been much movement on that front in Georgia. Our permits are so easy to get and allow a lot of access, so I don't complain too much. As more states adopt Constitutional Carry, I hope that we can eventually join the crowd.

·
Registered
17,159 Posts
Good for them!
I hope it's contagious.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
We have had it here in Kansas for over a year, but I still want my CCW card for when I travel out of state.

·
Super Moderator
21,673 Posts
Congrats to the good people of WV.

CC passed the legislature in NH and was vetoed by our useless governor. The legislature could not override her. She is now running for the US Senate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.