Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man excitedly calls his wife from his office one Friday morning. When she answers the phone, he exclaims, "Honey, start getting packed! I just found out that I WON THE LOTTERY!" His wife audibly gasps, and replies, "Oh my Lord, honey! I can't believe it! That's fantastic! WOW!!!" Suddenly envisioning the endless possibilities of where they will travel to first, she asks him, "Um...should I pack for warm weather, or should I pack for cold weather?" Her jubilant husband responds: "I don't care...you just be GONE when I get home!"

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
With ten adult children and 24 grandchildren and each of us having an 'EX-Spouse' who always seem to be on the short end of money-smarts, we almost dread winning the big bucks.... That's A L M O S T D R E A D ...A good lawyer (oxymoron noted) and a non-profit foundation can cover us for most of the hassle. So send the check Powerball folks, we are willing to give it a try .

Reply to the joke above. My wife is a hell of a lot smarter at keeping me organized money-wise. I would not attempt to handle a big income without her. Somehow I spent about $6k on guns this summer, and another $2k on our hog hunt...and still all the bills are paid and we aren't in the hole anywhere. i write the checks, but we budget together to plan the spending.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I believe I could live with it, the wife's a keeper though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts