Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new set of altamont grips yesterday for my gp100. The rubber finger grove grip never felt right. I never knew what i was missing. They look great but i cant get over how much better it feels for my smaller hands. The gun points much more naturally and the way i can grip it now just feels right. I got the snake skin rubber grip with checkered super rose wood panels. Was a little worried because of some of the negative things i had read about altamonts fit and finish but they are awesome for the price imo. Im sure u cant spend $100+ and get better but i am 100% satisfied.

·
Ruger Connesewer ;)
442 Posts
Your GP looks great - good choice!! I just dropped another $50+ with Altamont today - I really like the fact that you can use PayPal to order. The one downside, though, is that Ruger won't let them put medallions on grips for Ruger's. I picked up a set of boot grips for my S&W M64 in the order today - Altamont makes some fabulous grips!! :)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
The one downside, though, is that Ruger won't let them put medallions on grips for Ruger's.
Psst. Chigs will. And I'm pretty sure his panels fit the Altamont rubber.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts