Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.inkjetbooth.com/?EBID=11511

This is a link to a website I just purchased ink cartridges from for my Epson printer. They were delivered on time via. UPS, at the correct cost, and work just as advertised. I thought I would share this with fellow members because if you buy these from "Staples", "Office Max", or elsewhere, your getting "raped", as I was. This is a much cheaper alternative that works just as well. Bill T.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Bill, I am not trying to dispute what you said. I want to give my experience with Epson Printers. I had a Epson printer that I had used Epson cartridges in and then I tried the Clone cartridges and at first it quit printing from one color and then it quit altogether. It could have been that I got cartridges from a bad company, but I would be reluctant to recommend anything but Genuine Epson Ink since that is what they recommend. My new Epson that I bought when the other one quit working went through the tax season making thousands of copies and no trouble. Maybe some that aren't Genuine Epson are Ok.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Well, I'll say there are some really good prices. I'll let you test yours for a couple hundred copies and if they still work OK, I might try a set of color and black in mine. Anybody used the cleaning cartridge or is that a waste of money?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I tried O Dep's twice...it's crap...went back to HP and pretty as a picture....I'm sold on brand names....

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
I only use laser printers now. I pay about ~$40 a refill cartridge and get ~4000 prints, thats $0.01 per page.

You wont even get close to that with an inkjet :) The only disadvantage I have is I don't have color. However, my work has a color laser, and there is always a kinko's or wal-mart that does photographic quality prints.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I made the misstake of buying ink at best buy, they were cealed and guess what no ink in them. I took them back yea right they were nice but I was stuck. Wal Mart no problems ever. Of course their ink cartridges have always had ink in them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts