Ruger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been using shooters choice grease and G96 gun treatment for a long time as lubes for various firearms. Recently been reading up on hornady oneshot cleaner/dry lube. Anyone have any experiences (positive/negative) with this dry lube or for that matter dry lubes in paticular?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info and i will read up on that one, especially since it is also muzzleloader friendly as well. I gather you use this on all your guns?

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Yes. I don't use oil on any guns or knives, just Eezox. Works great on my CCW because I handle it all the time and don't have to worry about fingerprints or wiping them off. I spray my CCW once a month in the summer when I sweat a lot, and every 2-3 months in the winter. I spray all the inside parts that I can get to for lubrication. I also use it inside the barrel when I spray the rest of the gun, and then after shooting them, just run a bore snake through them.
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239149&highlight=Eezox

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Having used RemOil for all my guns-how do I transition? I like everything you've said and posted about it-sweat is my worst enemy in the summer and even my P90( grip screws )and my P97s used to rust some-I'm gonna try it.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I had thread a while ago I cross-posted from a Marine forum I visit where the Marines in the sandbox were looking for a dry lube because of the sand. Calvin suggested Eezox, and I passed it along. We took up a collection and sent some over.

Bottom line; the guys love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts