Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I promised pics when I got my new MKIII, decided to get a little creative this morning.

And for the Ruger purists:

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Nice! How do you like your truglo?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! How do you like your truglo?
Haven't had it out yet! Just picked it up day before yesterday. Planning a trip to the range this weekend, shoot it with irons first, then the TruGlo. I'll let ya know. So far though, I really like it.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Sweet, is that Scoffield? very nice selection!!!!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Nice looking guns and I like the photo layout. I was playing with my MKIII iron sights vs my Bushnell TRS25 RDS yesterday afternoon. Wanting to be able to take the RDS off and on without re-zeroing and it worked fine in my test.

That H&R looks a lot like my Sportsman 9 shot .22. Mine doesn't have the rib on top.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking guns and I like the photo layout. I was playing with my MKIII iron sights vs my Bushnell TRS25 RDS yesterday afternoon. Wanting to be able to take the RDS off and on without re-zeroing and it worked fine in my test.

That H&R looks a lot like my Sportsman 9 shot .22. Mine doesn't have the rib on top.
Dad's H&R says "Sportsman" stamped right on it. It's also a 9 shot. I honestly believe this is the first gun I ever shot, I was prolly 7 or 8 years old. It's been around forever. I wonder what the difference is with the rail on top? Just a model difference?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice photos and guns, thanks for sharing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts