Ruger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who wondered, I made it back from WY to KY with no problems. Have not had internet for a few days, and am using someone elses now. Glad to be back home. It is colder here than it was in WY for some reason!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gunman42782

For those who wondered, I made it back from WY to KY with no problems. Have not had internet for a few days, and am using someone elses now. Glad to be back home. It is colder here than it was in WY for some reason!
Glad to hear you had a safe trip. What part of WY were you in?
 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
3,639 Posts
Glad you're back on the board and made the trip. Maybe you can borrow a computer until you get yours going so you can stay in touch. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,621 Posts
Glad you're back home-figured you'd find a keyboard somewhere-have you ever sold/installed security cameras? Seems that it would fit hand in glove with security work---I used to sell burglar alarms when I was catchin' burglars...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quote:Originally posted by 2400

quote:Originally posted by gunman42782

For those who wondered, I made it back from WY to KY with no problems. Have not had internet for a few days, and am using someone elses now. Glad to be back home. It is colder here than it was in WY for some reason!
Glad to hear you had a safe trip. What part of WY were you in?
I was in South Eastern Wy in a little town called Wheatland. Before that I was in Ketchum, ID for 3 months. Glad to be back home! Thanks to all of you guys. The trip was pretty much uneventful, although there were several cars off the road in CO. Heck, it has been colder here the last couple of days than it was the whole time I was out West!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gunman42782

I was in South Eastern Wy in a little town called Wheatland.
There's a lot of good varmint hunting around there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
Glad to have you back Gunman! I'll bet it's nice to be home in spite of the cold weather.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
quote:Originally posted by white dog

Gunman, how did you like it around Ketchum?
Ketchum was absolutely beautiful! Mountains, trees, rivers, hikeing paths, a public shooting range about 5 miles out of town. But, it was EXPENSIVE!!!
Everything was overpriced there, including gas. Gas ran about 50 cents a gallon more there than anywhere else. Luckily, we were not paying for our condo or it would have took about 3 days to go broke there. It was a lot of fun though.
Wheatland, on the other hand, was very boring. There was a shooting range there too about 3 miles out of town, so you know what I did with my spare time, when it was not so windy that you couldn't hold your gun still! Windiest place I ever seen. Whoever called Chicago the windy city never been the Wheatland, WY!!!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top