Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Yep, I have a couple of those tri-mag set-ups. Use them all the time. Midway has the components currently on sale.

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Nice VW avatar. My first car was a blue '65, back in 1972. Paid $600 for it, had IIRC 45k miles. Bought it from a pharmacy. I always thought the '67s were the best.

·
Registered
55 Posts
There is another one, can't remember name, that only couples two mags together. Midway, last year,it I think. I used on an Appleseed shoot where you shoot two rounds reload magazine and shoot another 8. It took the guess work out of remembering which mag was loaded first and saved mag changing times to boot.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thats why I've never bought one.
Midway has a wish list and in order to get to a $50 total, I added two to my cart.

The $50 was to take advantage of some offer they had at the time.

They work fine, just slightly offensive for my eyes.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The Ruger 10/22 Magazine Coupler is esp. useful if you live in a state which prohibits "high capacity" magazines. Happily for me, PA is not one of those, & I own several BX-25s.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I admitt they do have a purpose but for me a BX25 makes more sense.
On the plus side, the 10-rounders can be had in a clear version. 30 rounds and you can see what you got. Now, if the BX25 had a window...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Have ya'll had any issues with the BX25? I've been reading about them and have seen a few bad comments on them.
I own 4 of the BX-25 magazines & haven't had any issues so far. I do give the feeds a wipe down after each range session (I do the same w/ me 10 round magazines; .22LR tends to be a filthy proposition), but I haven't needed to disassemble the BX-25s or "baby" them in any way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.