Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it has been a long time I have been in this fine forum. I recently purchased a used ruger p97dc and i want to know if i can use the p90 recoil springs on the p97dc. Thanks in advance.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Sorry it has been a long time I have been in this fine forum. I recently purchased a used ruger p97dc and i want to know if i can use the p90 recoil springs on the p97dc. Thanks in advance.
If you are talking about the magazine springs the P90/P97/P345 magazines are the same and can be used interchangeably. if you are referring to recoil springs that is a different part number...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
p97 recoil springs

I called Ruger finally and Josh at Ruger told me that the recoil springs are the same for the p90 and the p97 I am confused as to what is what

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Again are you taliking about "Magazine springs" or "A Slide Recoil Spring"? According to the manuals the "Recoil spring" has a different part numbers for the P90 and P97. The "Magazines" are the same for the P90/P97/P345.The terminology is important on this one...

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you have a manual , you can check the parts list along with the exploded view diagram to determine which is the recoil spring. If you don't have a manual, you can download one from Ruger's website.

Ruger Instruction Manuals & Product History

You will need a .PDF reader to view the online manual. SumatraPDF is a free app if you don't already have one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts