Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Police Carbne in .40 S&W. Like to get a handgun in the same caliber so could share ammo. Sharing magazines as well would be even better.

The PC4 was designed to take the Ruger .40 P Series mags of course, but those are no longer being produced, and I would like to have a wider selection.

I have read online that modifying a Beretta 96 mag to fit in the PC4 is easy - just need to add a square hole in the right place on the front of the mag for the magazine latch.

Does anyone know if this will work with the Beretta PX4 magazines? Or the S&W M&P mags? Glock?

Anyone make any other handgun magzines work? How hard was it?

·
Registered
865 Posts
The P series mags are for sale .....everywhere!

the mags for a P91, P94, P944 and PC4 are available everywhere. You can find them on ruger .com . MidwayUSA has them sometimes too. Also brownells.They are pricey(about $40)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But What If I Don't Want a Ruger Hnadgun?

the mags for a P91, P94, P944 and PC4 are available everywhere. You can find them on ruger .com . MidwayUSA has them sometimes too. Also brownells.They are pricey(about $40)
Thanks, Mike, I got that. But my point is I would like to have a wider selection of handguns that could share magazines with the PC4, rather than being limited to the Ruger ones.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
I would think you'd be out of luck why do you think manufacturers make specific accessories for "They're" guns?I don't know about you but I wouldn't stick a Berreta magazine in a Ruger or vice versa...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts