Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard a report of a mall jewelry robbery by six men. They rode into the mall 15 min. after they openned on three motorcycles. Full face helmets and jump suits. A couple of axes were used to threaten others and smash open the jewelry cases. No guns were seen but you can expect they had some just in case. Bikes were found later and they got away with expensive watch, etc. No one was hurt. The video was available on Fox. I can guess a copy of this crime may be coming from others because it looked so easy in and out. Six men with full face helmets is a lot to fight. Sounds like time to stand back and let them go.

·
Super Moderator
22,047 Posts
It happened in England and they apparently knew what they were after as it was said what the stole was into 6 figures.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess they will spend a lot of time looking at store video of the recent "shoppers" that looked over the most expensive stuff.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Just heard a report of a mall jewelry robbery by six men. They rode into the mall 15 min. after they openned on three motorcycles. Full face helmets and jump suits. A couple of axes were used to threaten others and smash open the jewelry cases. No guns were seen but you can expect they had some just in case. Bikes were found later and they got away with expensive watch, etc. No one was hurt. The video was available on Fox. I can guess a copy of this crime may be coming from others because it looked so easy in and out. Six men with full face helmets is a lot to fight. Sounds like time to stand back and let them go.
It happened in England and they apparently knew what they were after as it was said what the stole was into 6 figures.
England needs to outlaw motorcycles and axes.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts