Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum use to have manners, from what I am seeing in a title and in one of my thread I can see where this place has taken a turn down from where it use to be. Wonder would anyone like their 6 year old to read that title, Talk about a big blank shotgun or read what the blank kind of man are you? I left the words out, rule are rules.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Snuffy, you're right. We need to keep off color language and insulting remarks off the Board. It will take the cooperation of everyone to do this. The moderators will do their part and we need the help of everyone. We don't want this to just be another Board on the Internet, but want it to be a special place where Gun Lovers and Shooters can gather and Visit and exchange ideas and information, without being insulted or feel uncomfortable. Remember this is a Family oriented Board and we want it fit for Women and Children.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, sometimes we all need a little reminder that there are women and children that read this board.

·
Count Ursunk
3,356 Posts
you are right snuffy....ty

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
The forum does have a reporting function, on the bottom left of every post is this icon:

Please click it, to give us a heads up of exactly which post is offending. This would help us find it and resolve the issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I normally hang out on a "potty mouth" forum.
But, I promise to watch my profanity a little more closely here.

Besides, who needs cursing when you've got GUNS?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts