Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: I have a Mark 1 (Standard) 9 round mag. .22 LR only. Serial Number:
11-10422. Wondering when it was manufactured. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a couple of photo's uploaded if you want to take a look. Thanks for the Standard and Mrk 1 Serial Number listing.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I have a couple of photo's uploaded if you want to take a look.
Sure, the more photos the better. We love our pics on this forum.

Here's three of my oldies, but goodies and they all shoot, superbly, by the way.

Top to bottom: '72 Standard, RST-4, '66 Standard, RST-6 and Mark I heavy tapered barrel, '65

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I just confirmed the serial number on mine and it came up 1952. It's not pretty and new any more but neither am I. And it shoots very well.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
My Dad bought this Standard during the '65 or '66 Watts Riots here in Cali. No 10 day wait back then:

I inherited it in 1996. It had never been fired and was like new. The box was missing, alas. She is a great little shooter.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'd love to show you my father's pistol built in 1950. I cannot figure out a way to get the pic from photobucket to here, very sorry. It has a 4 digit serial number and is in very good shape. Most of the wear is from the back strap from hand sweat. By the way the pistol below is mine but not it. That's a Mark II Bull Barrel. My father ordered his through the mail for $39.50, imagine that.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ruger Mark's never die they just get passed down from generation to generation. Although they have gone up alot in recent years they still offer value at any cost. I've never seen one worn out unless they were abused.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts