Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a picture of my Mark I pistols.

I've added a MK-10 which I don't have a picture. I'm looking for a Red Eagle. Anyone got a good deal on one?

Jman8182

I've added the picture of my MK-10.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Wow! That is outstanding. Is that a stainless 1 of 5000 in the upper left hand corner?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gunman,

Yes it is. The one with the wood "salt cod" box. It is NIB with shipper. The top right is the NRA gun. Center and bottom left are non-prefixed serial numbered guns and bottom right is a T-512.

Jman8182

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by gunman42782

OK, so the top right is a MK2. I wondered about those grips.
You are correct Mr. Gunman. I've added the picture of my MK-10. It's a MK II too.

Jman8182

·
Registered
708 Posts
Jman, nice looking 'group'... sorry , do not have any 'red eagles' at the moment, I think some else on this Forum, got my last one.....
Do you know 'radical Rod' from over in Bowling Green , Ohio?? He was selling some of his red eagles (thinning the herd)
Let me know and I will put you in contact with him.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Very very nice. I really like the Mki and IIs. Sure would be hard for me not to be shooting them if they landed at my house!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by rugerguy

Jman, nice looking 'group'... sorry , do not have any 'red eagles' at the moment, I think some else on this Forum, got my last one.....
Do you know 'radical Rod' from over in Bowling Green , Ohio?? He was selling some of his red eagles (thinning the herd)
Let me know and I will put you in contact with him.
Yes, I think I've heard of him on the "other forum".

Thanks for the tip.

Jman

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Very nice, I collect these as well. I just picked up a 1950 Red Eagle Serial #3343!

http://rugerforum.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1720

I seen another 4 digit red eagle (8xxx I think) for sale, but I think hes asking too much for it ($800). If you search around the auction sites, I'm sure you will find it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bill

You need one of these also.:D

My local guy has one of those for sale. I handled it a few months back but now I don't remember what kind of condition it's in. How desireable are these?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts