Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a note I thought I would mention. From now on I'm buying all of my Rugers, and other guns from Davidsons, thru my local dealer. www.galleryofguns.com Every gun you purchase from them comes with a lifetime, free replacement warranty. I bought this Mark II Ruger thru them and after I took it to the range and put about 80 rounds thru it, IT BROKE! I called the dealer and he told me to bring it in right away. When I got there he had already called Davidsons, and they were in the process of sending another one out! I had it in my hands the very next day! I have purchased 3 Bushmaster AR-15's from them, as well as a Magnum Research BFR Revolver in .500 S&W Magnum. You simply cannot beat that guarantee. No one else in the industry gives this kind of free replacement warranty with every gun they sell. From any other dealer I would have had to wait weeks for a repaired gun. Instead I have a brand new one. It is very easy to shop with them, and effortless to purchase on line. Your gun arrives in days and you simply pick it up from your dealer. They even provide a list of dealers in your area who deal with them. It's the only way to go, and I'm proof their gurantee is good and solid! Bill T.

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
I'm not getting the pictures. The 'red x' bug has hit again.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I got it-glad the "bug" has migrated to Kansas!! Davidsons is a bit high but fast on delivery and easy to work with. Their Ruger sales are great and selection usually wide....

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Nice gun,
I guess location is everything, here (CT) Davidson's prices are lower than even our discount retail shops.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts