Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sorry that i got the names mixed up on this company in an earlier post. I apologize for that. I got it right now. Has anyone done business with this company Mastercast bullet co.? How is the quality of their remanufactured ammo? Boy with todays prices I am looking for an expensive way to be able to keep on firing my ruger revolvers. I sure would appreciate your input thank you.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I am so sorry that i got the names mixed up on this company in an earlier post. I apologize for that. I got it right now. Has anyone done business with this company Mastercast bullet co.? How is the quality of their remanufactured ammo? Boy with todays prices I am looking for an expensive way to be able to keep on firing my ruger revolvers. I sure would appreciate your input thank you.
Sorry that I'm of no help with the Mastercast query. But if you want to keep firing where it costs you a lot of money to do so, that's easy -- just keep on shootin' em! ;) (Methinks you meant to say inexpensive in the above, no?) :eek:

Amistad
'it happens to the best of us!' :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
inexpensive is correct

Thank you Amistad for being corrected on my spelling. Gosh this forum even gives you a lesson in English wow thank you man.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Hi coronel. I've loaded their 45-200 GR SWC in the 45acp. It's a good bullet, smooth and even exterior to the bullet, full lube grooves and check pretty consistant on the scale. Haven't done any direct buy from the company, I think I picked them up at a gun show or my reloading supplier. No experience with their reloaded ammo either.

http://www.mastercast.net/index.html

·
Registered
219 Posts
Good to know jimbo1096. Their .357 SWC prices are the best I've seen yet. If I can't find any bullets at the PHX gun show tomorrow, I will be ordering from them on Monday.
Chance

·
Registered
704 Posts
Mike's(Mastercast), shop is about a 45 minute drive for me. I've never tried any of his remanufactured ammo, but I"ve used his cast .38/.357 158 SWC's and .45 200 grainers for the last six years. Top notch bullets for the price.

Explore the site, he does ship flat-rate. A phone-call or e-mail to verify on hand stock is also appreciated.

Edited to add, Mike also sells a 236/240gr RNWC for .45Colt. Nice clean holes in paper.

http://www.mastercast.net/index.html

·
Super Moderator
21,856 Posts
The prices aren't bad. I've done business with Midstates Cast Bullets which is the same hardness ratings and are cheaper for 500 but mastercast is cheaper for 1,000 or more.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I use to purchase Mastercast 158gr SWC's on ebay.
They were great bullets to reload with and fire.
I was very happy with them.

gp100dlc

·
Registered
82 Posts
You might also take a look at missouribullets.com

They have some pretty good prices as well as different BRN hardness for different loads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.