Ruger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Guys, she is a great shooter. Just purchased 200 Hornady XTP/JHPs in 140 grain for it today. Hello H110!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice gun there but why not have the same barrel set up with the standard adjustable sights those Wiley Clapp sights are nice but are they fully adjustable?
They do sell a match champion with adjustable sights as well, but it still has a dovetail front sight and not the quick change setup.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scout357, that is a nice looking Revolver! Straight up love it. Been shopping around for new Ruger Revolver and these always stand out! Can not locate any around here and just lost a bid on a used one 2 weeks ago. Some day!
Good photo of nice Ruger...
PEACE FAVOR YOUR SWORD!
Anyone have a Ruger Super GP 100 / 357 Mag. Competition?
Trying to get some feed back on accuracy and action.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cpt J :
Will let you know when I get it back from Ruger -- the worked on the crown ( clean it up and polish ) as well as several other minor problems, this is to be my new carry piece. Will let you know when I get it back...
Match Champion 4.25 in , stainless, Hogue grips , fiber optic front. 357 mag.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Scout, do you like the Hogue grips currently on it better than the wood panel Lett style grips that you had on it?
Yes I do, the Altamont Lett style grip panels had the screw holes in the wrong place and the mainspring strut drug on the screw. Ground down the strut a few thousandths but still rubbed. Outside of a heavy DA with the Letts they were comfortable. But I shoot a "high grip" and I like the Hogues better and the action is smoother and lighter with the Hogues.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts