Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an open post, I leave it to you to share what yours are and I will share mine.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things; believes all things that are right; hopes all things; endures all things.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KP97DC,
Yes I have read that too in the Bible. I beieve that small children and puppies show that kind of love. To me if you love someone only others will see their faults as you will see only the good in them. There is to me never anything like the love a mother has for her children.
In life we learn so many thing but I for one hope I never learn how to not to love.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
God is Love.

To understand this in depth just keep reading the Bible. Whole books of the Bible on love. Too many chapters and verses to cite at the moment, but KP97DC gave you a good beginning. We can have many emotions and affections that we call love, but man does not understand love until man has a communion with Him whom is Love.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Snuffy, we could learn a lot from Children. Ever noticed how children can be fighting one minute and playing and loving one another the next. How they love their mother, no matter what kind of person she is. How they play with all other races of children and it doesn't matter. How they take each other at what they are now instead of what they have been. Think I remember reading in the Bible where we have to become as little children before we can enter the Kingdom of God. This might be part of the reason.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I agree children don't hate they learn that from us. Child like love is what is needed to get into the kingdom of Heaven. I knew ya would get it thanks men.
gunman that is more like lust to me lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts