1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Had to check it out. I thought you were posting with a lisp. I don't know much about Star Wars but my Grandson has quite a collection and is a genius when it comes to Star Wars trivia.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Growing up, I wasn't a fan. I didn't watch my first Star Wars movie until Episode 1 came out and only because my son wanted to see it. Although it was the least liked episode in the series, the presence of Liam Neeson made it my all-time favorite.

Every 'Star Wars' Movie And TV Show Ranked - MTV

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
I'm old enough to have been in high school when the first movie came out (Episode 4 - but we just knew it as Star Wars) and I remember being blown away by what was then the most spectacular special effects ever seen. My brother and I finally went to see it after it had been in the theaters for months and we stayed in our seats after it was over and sat through it again just to see it twice.

Fast forward a few decades and my son, like most boys, became obsessed with the whole franchise - action figures, Lego sets, The Clone Wars and of course all 6 movies on DVD to be watched over and over and over.... So I have absorbed enough Star Wars info that I can carry on a conversation with any 8 to 12 year old I happen to meet.

(We don't celebrate May The Fourth but we do remember it each year with a chuckle and a wink. Kinda like an inside joke. Mom doesn't get it.)

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
I also love Star Wars. I want to get all 6 movies, can't believe I haven't yet.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts