Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. For some reason, when I post something in the 'Single Action Revolver' forum, the option to 'check here to subscribe to this topic' does not show up. This is the only forum I've visited where I noticed this. Is it just me?
Thanks.
Ed.

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EddieF

Thanks! It's a nice feature, to subscribe to a topic.
Funny you say that, do you know how many complaints we get from people asking "Why am I getting all these emails?".

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, you can't explain everybody!

I like it because I'm so verbose I forget where I have started my stupid little topics. If I had to remember, I'd probably start a conversation and then forget to ever come back to it!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Keith Smith

Thanks! It's a nice feature, to subscribe to a topic.
Funny you say that, do you know how many complaints we get from people asking "Why am I getting all these emails?".
A lot of good things can be bad if not used right. Its our responsibility to learn how to use them right. Easier to holler though. :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Calvin, now you know it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks...it's so much easier to gripe till someone takes pity and helps you...compooters is harder'n wimmen to understand....

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Anybody that can learn how to shoot guns can learn how to use computers. :D Don't worry Sheepdog, I can't make these Computers do what I want them to sometimes either, but they are just like women, you do things their way.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Your first post is the way it is, the second is p/c...we all know we gotta do things their way...it's OK...on some cold winter night, I might just need to sign up for a class...in the compooters, I mean!!!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, women can be turned off faster than a computer, brother! Try this: "have you put on a little weight?" You won't even find that 'ON' switch for months!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts

Oh, women can be turned off faster than a computer, brother! Try this: "have you put on a little weight?" You won't even find that 'ON' switch for months!
[8D]LOL[8D]
This has turned into a very funny thread.[8D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts