Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently (just a couple of days ago) got one of these to use with my Ruger Mark III 22/45 Lite from Midway.

I admit that I was aggravated with it at first.

After a short learning curve, let me tell you that it is a perfect accessory.

For some reason, there is a difference between READING the directions, and FOLLOWING the directions.

I'd seen some "reviews" of this product on YouTube, where folks were having a hard time with it. Like myself, maybe they couldn't follow directions either. :confused:

I can load a 10 round magazine in 1-2 seconds now. No "pumping", or "jacking" the magazine required.

I love it, now that I understand how to use it.

Duane

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
For some reason, there is a difference between READING the directions, and FOLLOWING the directions.
You'd not be the first..... :D
Had one for a few years, handy gadget.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Love mine. Took a little fiddling with the screw to get it just right, but now that it's set, I'm good. I find that a little squirt with some Rem Oil in the hopper makes everything flow a little easier. Also, using bullets that aren't wax-coated work best. Enjoy!

·
Registered
701 Posts
I used one once. It worked perfectly. I'll probably never use it again. I'd easily blow twice as much money on ammo as I currently do. I do use the little orange SKS speed loader thing to save my thumb though.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Just got one of these today, very handy device once the limit screw is adjusted and that only took a couple mags to figure out the setting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts