Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok she finally won out we are living together right now and the wedding is Jan 24,2008. Haven't been here is a good while, been busy moving and cleaning fence lines and working to boot. Sorta under the weather now, got sick and she told me go to the doctor she was right I was really sick should be able to go back to work tomorrow sure hope so as I am sick of being sick.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Well, let me be the first here to congratulate you-I'm happy you're happy-now get well...walkin' pneumonia??? Didja get the fenceline done and get your gun????

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I knew she had the hooks in him. Could tell by the moon eyes and vacant stare.
Congrats Snuffy. Just don't let her share the chew- LOL

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congratulations Snuffy. Get well, and here's to your happiness.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
145 Posts
I vote for pics-- You gotta show us your new bride to be Snuff!!:D

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Wondered where you been hanging out Snuffy. Get well soon and congratulations! Hope you'll be very happy.[8D]

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Congrats to you snuffy!
Where's the bachleor party???

Glad you found a special "gun" if you know what i mean........

Take care of yourself immdeiately and get to the doctor, this stuff will sneak up on you and put you down quick in the hospital if you ignore it..
Again, congrats to you and your future.

Have a feeling that we all on this board are going to be doing wedding toasts for you and yours!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well guess I spoke too soon men, seems things have blown up in my face. I guess it doesn't hurt for a old dog to try lol. Well acually she was looking for me and sorta stalked so she said but seems things are just not going to work out the way we thought. I think she knows that things are not going to workout for us. Just too much drama, I am sure loving it home these days. I am working on getting my reloading room set up I will sure be glad to share pictures also men.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts