Ruger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The store out where I work had whole tenderloins for $5.99 a pound (limit 1). After that they were $11.99 a pound.

Ten filets for vacuum packing in pairs till time to grill.

Chain meat and trimmings for other uses (Philly cheesesteaks?)

Also, we had to empty the freezer yesterday to move it. While doing so, I discovered a prime brisket I didn't know I had. I also found I had eighteen racks of ribs, mostly back ribs. Time to set up another neighborhood barbecue.

· Registered
Ruger .44 Carbine, Security-Six, Service-Six, Mini-14, .30 Carbine Blackhawk
2,201 Posts
18 racks of ribs???? 😲
Thank God I don't like my neighbors all that much. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

BBQ season is upon us here in South Texas......
actually, it never leaves.

· Registered
16,866 Posts
The store out where I work had whole tenderloins for $5.99 a pound (limit 1). After that they were $11.99 a pound.

Also, we had to empty the freezer yesterday to move it. While doing so, I discovered a prime brisket I didn't know I had. I also found I had eighteen racks of ribs, mostly back ribs. Time to set up another neighborhood barbecue.
when shall we expect the invitations?

· Registered
1,275 Posts

Electric ... How you not know about 18 Racks Of Ribs ????? That wouldn't have lasted one weekend around here ....

Rotisserie Wood Fence Cooking Gas

I Can't Find the pic's of ribs we did right before the spit of chicken's but I'm still looking .... But you get the jest ...

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Electric ... How you not know about 18 Racks Of Ribs ????? That wouldn't have lasted one weekend around here ....

View attachment 186829

I Can't Find the pic's of ribs we did right before the spit of chicken's but I'm still looking .... But you get the jest ...
Buried in the bottom of the freezer under a bunch of other stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts