Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK
being courious fellers, i've done my share of the "Al Bundy" "Married with Children" type thing [:eek:)] here about the women folk (and have still survived[B)])---but all kiddin aside, do we have any members of the fairer sex here on this board?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just checking, i do not wish to offend.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I wondered about that myself. I couldn't think of any that I know of, though it's difficult to tell with the 'handles' people have not often including their names.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Never saw a woman who couldn't give as good as she got-they are put-down experts...we need to keep our language clean but a tasteful joke or comment shouldn't offend...when they cut loose they expect us to take it "like a man"....most resent being coddled...just want to be respected.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
We keep ourselves in check here with or without females around its caled respecting each other and we do that just fine.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Thanks guys for the consideration for the Women we have. That is what makes this Board so Great. People caring and being considerate of others is something thats hard to find nowadays. You guys keep up the good work and we will continue to have the Best Board on the Internet. :D

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
The funny thing about women and shooting is that most women I know make better marksmen than men! They will listen to what you tell them and not act like idiots, unlike a lot of men that think it is "unmanly" for anyone to teach them anything, especially about guns.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Gunman, I'd rather face 5 men with pistols than one woman...they just point and shoot...uncanny how well...with no preconceived ideas or "my ways" to unlearn...it's scary...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts