Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Memorial Day to all.

Please remember why we set this day aside to honor our fallen military men and women. It's not about car races, or barbecue, beer or boating. It is about remembering those who have lost their lives and limbs defending our freedoms and the freedoms of others, world-wide.

Our military men and women don't set the policy of our country, but give up their lives in order to serve their nation, in war and in peace. Not all who serve die. Not all who serve fight. But all who serve, do so with the knowledge that they may be called upon to do so. Not all who die, fall in battle, but their sacrifice is just as honorable.

Freedom isn't free. Please pause and remember.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Amen. Thanks Pioneer. And thanks for your service!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Excellent post and moving pics

·
Banned
700 Posts
We lost two this year! An uncle who flew 31 missions during Korea and the great young man who was kidnapped and 18 months later killed by his captors in Iraq.
GOD BLESS AND REMEMBER THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

SD

·
Registered
540 Posts
3:00 PM tomorrow. Meet you all around the nationwide moment of silence...

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would just like to thank everyone who has ever served our great country and who is currently enlisted. We take for granted the freedoms that we are blessed with without thinking about all the great men who gave their lives to protect them. Thank you all.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I thank God everyday for those who have served before, with, and will do so after me. My former unit is in the sandbox right now and I think and pray for their safe return every day. Luckily to this point, no casualties in their deployment.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts