Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reflecting back on the year this Board didn’t become active until August. In just 4 months we have over 150 Members. The growth and quality of this board can be attributed to each of you. I would like to say a special THANK YOU to all the active members that do a lot of posting. That is what keeps it interesting here. I would also like to commend you on the quality of your posts. We don’t have the problems here that a lot of Boards have, and that is because of your cooperation. This has been a great starting year for the Board here and we would like to say Thanks Everyone, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
+1 on the outstanding quality of the Forum members... a board is only as good as its contributing members, and we have a fine bunch here...

<center>Merry Christmas and thanks again,
RNettles™ </center>

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
along with the GREAT members, I would also like to thank the two moderators of the board. A big thank you goes out to Calvin and Rick for the exceptional moderation.

Cutos to you all!

·
Registered
336 Posts
+1

I don't get to visit here as much as I'd like to but this is still my favorite site. Thanks to all the great members for the best gun forum out there!

Merry Christmas to all!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
This is by far my favorite forum. Everyone here is helpful and best of all polite and respectful. Lots of great members here plus a great administrator and moderators. Congratulations on a great job!
Tom

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
This by far is my favorite board but I am home all the time and I get nervous and I am all over the web, but I feel at home here. Thanks for a great place to hang my hat.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone! This is a very good forum & a great place to hang out. Lot's of good people. Have a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Many thanks to Keith, Rick, Calvin and the fng Iowegan. You guys are doing a great job.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you here on the board!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey, I know what that means now----I've learned lots of good stuff on the best Forum in the world----fine place to drink coffee and meet friends new and old-happy and safe holidays to all of you....from one spoiled puppy....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts