Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE RUGER FAMILY FROM NZ.
A special "hats off" to the Mods for the running this forum....which is clearly the best Firearms forum around....well done and thanks chaps.;):D.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
What can I say that hasn't already been said by my good mate Kiwi.
Apart from.....
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & Blessings to all from Australia as well.
All the best to you and yours Kiwi, thanks for your mateship throughout the year.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What can I say that hasn't already been said by my good mate Kiwi.
Apart from.....
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & Blessings to all from Australia as well.
All the best to you and yours Kiwi, thanks for your mateship throughout the year.
Straight back at ya my ANZAC cousin.;).

·
Registered
345 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE RUGER FAMILY FROM NZ.
A special "hats off" to the Mods for the running this forum....which is clearly the best Firearms forum around....well done and thanks chaps.;):D.

Nice M249.....makes me miss that heavy bastard!
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Merry Christmas

It looks like those living in IL got an early Christmas present with the 7th Circuit Court telling them they have 180 days to get the process in place for residents to be able to get a CCW.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all the very best to you all.

·
Registered
148 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. Not a lot of money around here this year, but going to be lots of family, son and his family are going to be here, and my daughter as well, and we are all going to my sisters house to have Christmas with them and my mom. That beats any and all presents!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Merry Christmas and a safe Holiday season to you and yours!

·
Registered
563 Posts
May everyone connected to this forum have a Merry Christmas! This is the best forum out there and I enjoy learning from all of you. As we enjoy our families and friends during this Christmas season, may we pray especially for those in Connecticut who have experienced a loss of family and/or friends by the senseless shooting this weekend. We are blessed as a nation to experience some of the freedoms we still have, but when evil people do evil things, it saddens us all. I can't imagine how they cope and wouldn't wish this on anybody.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts