Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks Tweek. Did you notice that the slide doesn't lock back after the last round? I thought it was supposed to, unlike the P-3AT.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was planning on getting a Kal Tec, but I must have one of those! thanks for the video

·
Registered
404 Posts
I believe the slide stop on the LCP is manually operated only. It's more for visually rendering the weapon safe/unloaded and cleaning.
The only purpose of the slide stop in my book is for last shot hold open. If it doesn't do that it doesn't need to be there IMHO. If I want to know if there's a round in the chamber I'll do a press check and when cleaning pistols I always field strip them so I can get any gun out of the slide rails and put on some fresh lube.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I've got a good .380 now in my NAA Guardian. I had a keltec and really didn't like it. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Maybe six months or a year down the road I might need one of these.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
It is identical to the KT-3AT. It comes apart the same and shoots the same. The only difference I can see is the extractor and some cosmetic stuff. Sure would like to know more about how the little jewel came to be made by Ruger?

·
Registered
144 Posts
It's just slightly larger than the P3AT. A couple ounces heavier, fractions of inches wider and longer. I wasn't going to buy another gun this year. Now I might have to reconsider even though I already have a P3AT.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts