Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any Michigan members carry insurance and who with.
Replies welcom from all members.

Reactions: Motivator

·
Registered
89 Posts
The NRA has liability insurance. I have never used it. Some people speak bad of the organization but I do not know another that is standing up fpr rights like the NRA.

·
Registered
9,631 Posts
is this about LIABILITY insurance or THEFT insurance? I'm not sure the NRA has automatic coverage for LIABILITY, I know it has it for THEFT.

·
Registered
9,631 Posts
The NRA has liability insurance. I have never used it. Some people speak bad of the organization but I do not know another that is standing up fpr rights like the NRA.
Are you sure about this sir? Off the top of your head do you know what the coverage limit is? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
AT1(AW)
1,234 Posts
What type of insurance are looking for? NRA has theft and damage (fire, flood) then there are company's like Second Call and USCCA for liability.
Also some homeowner and renter insurance policies have theft and damage, but normally not enough, my wife and I are both member of the NRA for the extra insurance cover under the membership which is cheaper than the riders would be from our home owners policy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Filed the papers with our county clerk today for my CPL. Never thought about liability insurance. Guess I'll look into it... If an incident happeed at home I wonder what the home owners policy would do?

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you actually have to use a firearm insurance will be the least of your worries. Michigan laws for a justifiable self defense shooting are very narrow. You will need to keep your mouth SHUT until you talk to a good defense lawyer. Do not talk to the police.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.