Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not reloading stuff but I haven't ordered from MidSouth Shooter's Supply for more than a year. Earlier this week they had a good price on some .223 Match ammo and I ordered 10 boxes but their warning says that boxing and shipping may take up to 10 days.

I just wanted to happily report that the ammo shipped in two days, great! Got a tracking number tonight.
Good company, I've ordered tons of stuff from them and always happy with prices and service. Just wish they had primers and powder and 6.5 bullets!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not reloading stuff but I haven't ordered from MidSouth Shooter's Supply for more than a year. Earlier this week they had a good price on some .223 Match ammo and I ordered 10 boxes but their warning says that boxing and shipping may take up to 10 days.

I just wanted to happily report that the ammo shipped in two days, great! Got a tracking number tonight.
Good company, I've ordered tons of stuff from them and always happy with prices and service. Just wish they had primers and powder and 6.5 bullets!
Ordered a bunch of stuff from them, and I’ve always been pleased.

·
Super Moderator
4,356 Posts
The name of the game in the current environment of product finally starting to come in and sellers are starting to see orders filled, is under promise and over deliver if possible.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Shipping has been the best and packaging was outstanding, each item wrapped and placed tightly in the box. Great company.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just got some XTP from MidSouth.
Prompt shipping, safely packed.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That is really good to hear! I have been a Midsouth customer for quite a while, just not much lately as there hasn't been much there that I needed/wanted. I look forward to all the top companies having 'full shelves' again, that may require more patience on my part.

Bruce

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Yup-I recently ordered a couple of hundred Hornady 62gr .224 and had them in my hand in 4 days-can't say the same for USPS.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The ammo arrived this morning, I didn't know FedEx worked on Sunday. Ordered on the 8th, in my hands on the 13th.

I started this thread because I was happy that I found a price close to pre-shortage and to recommend a company worthy of our trust. There are a million fakes sites out there today trying to steal our money.
So yeah, Midsouth gets 5 stars!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts