Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to give props to the Midway sporting goods online store. They haven't jumped on the price gouging bandwagon. I bought 2 10/22 stock 10rd mags from them for the fair $12 each price. Plus they let you round up your final price an give the NRA some change.

I think they should be given our online business for being level headed in a ban fear world. Where guns are selling for 2-3 times their normal price.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I'd like to give props to the Midway sporting goods online store. They haven't jumped on the price gouging bandwagon. I bought 2 10/22 stock 10rd mags from them for the fair $12 each price. Plus they let you round up your final price an give the NRA some change.

I think they should be given our online business for being level headed in a ban fear world. Where guns are selling for 2-3 times their normal price.
I second that whole-heartedly. Great company, great selection and as you say, not price gouging.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just wish they had some free shipping specials. But overall happy with my recent purchases from them.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I buy what I can through Midway. Always great service and fair prices.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I shop around but can never seem to beat their price and / or availability.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
+1 Midway is a great company.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Agreed guys. If I can't find something local, I only use Midway USA. Never had any problems with returns, they ship quick and decent prices.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Midway is my go to online store.

If they say something is in stock, it is, and it ships quickly.
Larry Potterfield's organization is next to none for service... and he has collected and donated $millions to the NRA and other gun rights organizations

·
Registered
337 Posts
Great company. Not the best prices though.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
As with every other gun shop, big box store, and online vendor... Midway is now out of stock on most ammunition and their system is not accepting backorders.
The also wiped out all the "expected by" dates.
Probably going to be wise to ration our ammo for range days because it could be a long, "dry" winter.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I'm a fan of Midway. Good service. They even sent me a "Special Birthday Pricing" offer before my Birthday and I saved a few bucks on everything I ordered!

Larry Potterfield is one of the good guys in my book.

·
The Shooterologist
3,992 Posts
They are my 'go to' online store. I placed an order last night, I'll probably be getting it on Tuesday.

Thumbs up on MidwayUSA!!!!!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I've bought a lot of stuff from Midway, just this morning I was looking at their
Tapco T-6 stock for a 10/22. About the lowest price around, plus they are relativity close to me, which helps on the shipping.

·
Wandering Sandlapper
3,282 Posts
Regular Midway shopper here. Usually can find what I need in stock and they get it out the door FAST!

If they don't have it they tell you with accuracy when it will come in.

A good reputation, well deserved.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Midway is definately my on line store, as I'm on their web site it seems almost daily. Prices in my opinion are fair and their web site is one of the best out there!!! Truly enjoy being notified via email when an item comes back into their stock. More companys could learn a few things from Midway.

·
Registered
630 Posts
My go to store as well, esecially in a pinch, with their standard shiping, I have never gotten something in more than 3 buisness days later. I have ordered from other laces that don't even have it on the truck in 3 days.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts