Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I have owned a MidwayUSA 1292 Tumbler now for serveral years.. they no longer carry it in the catalog. But I e-mailed them today just to see what kind of warrenty it carried as it just quit working.

They said to box it up, send it in and they will replace it this time for nothing. Even though it will cost me shipping one way, I couldn't be happier about their response, especially on a Sunday even.

Just wanted to give you all a report on their customer service.

http://www.midwayusa.com

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I, too, have had excellent service from Midway. They are a great company to do business with.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
The American way--pride and service.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
+1 on the service from MidwayUSA... They may be a little bit higher on prices, but the "no hassel" service is worth it...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Midway is great to deal with. I bought a while back the "Wheeler Engineering 89 piece Professional gunsmithing screwdriver set" and after a while I noticed one of the handle shafts was out of round. I called them up asking for a replacement and offered to send the handle back and they said just to keep it and they will ship two new handles, both sizes.

Great company that takes care of the customer!

Robert

·
Registered
576 Posts
They have started a trend of "the buck stops here." A lot of "gun folks companies" are like that, it seems. We need to do business with them in order to "keep them around." Dillon is excellent also.

·
Banned
700 Posts
I believe Midway is Battenfeld Tech. which includes Wheeler, Franklin Arsenal, Tipon, Fajen, Caldwell, Adams & Bennett and other names.
Shooting industy companies are outstanding overall for customer service.
Think about RCBS, Leupold, Michael's of Oregon, Sierra Bullets and on and on! These are people who have names and will listen as well as talk to you about their products and your problems.
If only other consumer products were so customer friendly and responsible!

SD

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
yep I agree, they are all great companies to deal with. I would stay away from Midsouth shooters. Haven't had much luck with them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Midway Customer Service has always been outstanding for me over the past several years. Midway is one of my first stops for gun supplies.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Midway like brownells has some excellent customer service

·
Registered
75 Posts
MidwayUSA is tops... I had a magazine that was sticking and called them. They said to keep the old and sent a new one w/in 3 days.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have been a Midway USA customer for over 25 years. I probably ordered 90% or better of my stuff from them but their shipping prices lately have cost them a couple of orders from me.

·
Registered
515 Posts
yep I agree, they are all great companies to deal with. I would stay away from Midsouth shooters. Haven't had much luck with them.
I get most of my goodies from Midsouth. Never had any trouble with them. Checked on a Lyman 45 APC 4 cavity mold about 4 years ago Mid south was 20 dollars cheaper on the same mold. Used to buy from both of them until Midway shipping went up.

·
Banned
700 Posts
Overall I've had the best luck with Midway! They try to get it to you faster and cheaper.
Midsouth is also good on many items. I've also used natchez and lock Stock & Barrel.
I really try to avoid Cheaperthandirt and Sportsmans Guide.
Brownells has it all but you pay for your thrills!:)

SD

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good to know. I have placed many orders with Midway but I have never had the need to try out their customer service. I hope it stays that way but it is nice to know that if I need something they most likely will go the extra mile for me. I like to support companies that take care of their customers.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bud white is right. Never had a problem, kind, courteous , real humans to talk to that really know their stuff.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Midway has a number of 1911 accessories and parts that Brownell's does not carry.

Natchez is first choice for ammo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.