Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this aint part of the forum but i'd like to say thanks to all current military and any vet on here for your service

·
Registered
719 Posts
It is a fine place to Thank those that serve Country323...
Thanks to all yall that have & are serving in uniform as well...
FYI=I am the very PROUD father of a 28 yr old son with 4 combat tours & 9 yrs of service currently under his belt... Thank yall for the prayers & supporting my son & his brothers in arms as well....
God Bless them, Our Country & you as well...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Many thanks

Sempre Fi to all my bro & sisters ! THANK YOU for your service !! ( I go out of my way to shake a serviceman or service womans hand, & thank them for serving our nation ! They are all WARRIORS !!

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
Thanks for the salute guys and to my brothers and sisters in arms, thanks for your service too.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
God Bless and keep safe all those folks who are serving to protect us, at home and 'over there'. I pray daily for the safe return of all of you to your families and a life of peace and happiness.

That goes especially to a young WO3 and 1st LT currently in Army Service...two of my son's, of whom I am very proud.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Country, you are welcome.
When I was on active duty I considered it my job. Since then I have come to realize what an honor it was to serve. I was in for twenty relatively peaceful years and never saw combat. I am humbled by our new generation of heroes who serve knowing what they face. I pray for their safety and to honor their sacrifice. And for a day when the power of this great nation is again respected enough to end the attempt of fools to attack us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts