Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Thanks, I saw that the other day that it was going to be about the Mini 14's. I just wish they'd show more about the inside of Ruger and how they do stuff then making it another hunting program. I have my recorder set to record all the Ruger Inside and Out programs.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I saw that the other day that it was going to be about the Mini 14's. I just wish they'd show more about the inside of Ruger and how they do stuff then making it another hunting program. I have my recorder set to record all the Ruger Inside and Out programs.
Yeah, I agree... particularly since I'm not a hunter and immediately FF through those segments on any of the shows I watch off the DVR. But then again, it is called the Sportsman Channel so I can't complain too much. ;)

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
I agree it's the Sportsman's Channel. There's so many hunting programs I don't even watch them anymore. I guess that's why they put a FF and mute on the remote. I wish Ruger had tours in their factories. It would be worth taking a vacation to go see it..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Finally Ruger Inside and Out did a show on the Mini-14! Just saw it and thought it was great. Seemed that they even hinted about adding more calibers to the platform.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts