Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Texas!

I just purchased a used Mini 30 Ranch rifle with a polymer stock. I am old school, just hate plastic in a gun! Who can help me find a wood stock with the liner and reinforcement bracket for this gun? Ruger stopped making the wood stock for the Mini 30, but the Mini 14 is still available. Will a Mini 14 wood stock fit on the Mini 30 I have?

Love Ruger, made in the USA!

GEP30

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan in H-town...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Welcome to the forum from southern Arizona!

You'll likely get better response to your mini 30 question if you post it in the Ruger semi auto rifle forum. Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
7,652 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Pony Soldier
8,628 Posts
Greetings from Nebraska.
Ask your Mini questions in the Ruger Semi-auto rifle section, you will get lots of help there.

Greg

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Welcome from Montana. I have an older Mini-30 with a wood stock, that I shoot with iron sights. It is my "M1A" Mini. My other is a synthetic stock stainless M30. I like how light the synthetic stock gun is, just wasn't into the black stock. So it got Cerakoted grey along with the rest of the gun.

The blued m30 in front got a Sniper Grey Cerakote, the one in back now looks like this:

Your finding a wood stock is easy, Midway and Brownell's have wood Mini-14 stock's that can be made to work. Getting the mag well reinforcement for a Mini-30 will be harder.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Georgia!!

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
A wood stock in several finishes as well as the necessary reinforcement kit are available from Stocky's. If you google them you will find their web address, phone #, etc. Welcome from NW Georgia.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.