Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I just picked up a preban mini 30, so far I've done upgrades to the bolt recoil spring and operating rod also slapped it into a Archangel Sparta stock, I plan doing a trigger job myself, but I'm looking at barrel stablizers and I see accuracysystems has a harmonic barrel stabalizer. I'm curious if anyone had used one and how or if it improved there Mini. It's an expensive upgrade so if it's not worth it I figure I'll just get the barrel stabalizer with adjustable gas block. Any other upgrades anyone would suggest or any input on a stabalizer would be much appreciated thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
The barrel stabilizers run about $100.00 depending on the make & model you choose. Either Accu-Strut, Mo-Rod, or a Trueshot Technologies unit. Just do a Google search. Good luck!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"The barrel stabilizers run about $100.00 depending on the make & model you choose. Either Accu-Strut, Mo-Rod, or a Trueshot Technologies unit. Just do a Google search. Good luck!!"

It's more of a question on the stabalizer it looks like a sleeve that goes over the normal barrel curious if it's any Bette Ethan the accu-strut or one of the other brands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts