Ruger Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
3,384 Posts
Well, it's been 9 months since we last heard from the OP. Wonder if the cleaning and brass cased rounds solved his problem.

· Registered
263 Posts
I just got a model 5805 ranch rifle, pleasantly surprised by what came in the box.
Two 5 round mags, picatinny style rail, ruger scope rings. Have only used factory mags and brass case ammo, all types and am very happy with this rifle. I've always wanted a mini, finally found the one I wanted. Own several other Ruger guns and all have been great. Purchased Ruger 1911 2 months ago at a great price for Denver area. fun to shoot and am very proud of the looks and quality. Great customer service in the past on some minor issues with Single Six revolver. Prompt, and courteous and highest quality service. ruger customer for life!

· Registered
58 Posts
Purchased a mini14 last week and will finally get to send some rounds down range. The forum is a great place of info, keep it up...Thanks!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.