Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Persons living in the Greater St.Louis area and downwind from there might wish to be aware that an ongoing potential nuclear incident has made the mainstream news now. Underground garbage fire has been burning for years and is very close to a WW2 nuclear waste burial site. The 2 are about to merge and this has prompted Federal action and a rise to mainstream news.http://enenews.com/ap-catastrophic-...rink-nuclear-disaster-senator-could-chernobyl

·
Registered
392 Posts
hehehehe, we use that to smoke pork. gives the bbq that STL twang.
seriously, this has been going on for years. local, state, fed are all over it.
thanks for the concern.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Persons living in the Greater St.Louis area and downwind from there might wish to be aware that an ongoing potential nuclear incident has made the mainstream news now. Underground garbage fire has been burning for years and is very close to a WW2 nuclear waste burial site. The 2 are about to merge and this has prompted Federal action and a rise to mainstream news.AP: Catastrophic event could release radioactive fallout over major U.S. metropolitan area ? Gov?t issues emergency plan as fire burns near nuclear site ? Report: ?World is on brink of nuclear disaster? ? Senator: ?What we have? could end up as Chern
I work 1,000 yards from there. It is not about to merge. You should be safe in Canada.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nuclear energy is clean and safe, until it is not. Can't understand ignoring the dangers of nuclear energy and inevitable waste.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Does this mean there will be more Boone and Crockett non-typicals?
Nuclear wall hangers. :cool:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I work 1,000 yards from there. It is not about to merge. You should be safe in Canada.
Not so sure there can't be a problem coming, the record of the nuclear people not so good these days. I am sure if this happens then I have a problem here in Canada as the fallout would be coming right thru like the lake effects snow does. The idea is to be aware, nothing we little people can do to change the event.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
It will make it easier for the poachers as the deer will glow in the dark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts