·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Sorry to hear about that happening.

But I am always amazed and confused, as I just do not understand why anyone, in this day and age, would use non-original Glock magazines.

For what little is saved in cost (you can get original Glock mags for not much more, and if you wait for sales, almost at that price), you get a non-dependable magazine.

Again, I'm sorry for what happened to you, but just buy the proper magazine (Glock magazines) and you will reduce your chances of the same happening again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am maybe naive but when I see mags advertised with no other manufacturer listed I thought I was buying Glock as it says in the description.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Glock magazines and magpuls. I bought a bunch of magpul 15, 17 and 21 rounders for my 19 but didn’t like the flooplates. However, with the PC9, I actually like them better than the Glock magazines, particularly the 21 rounder. I also really like the Magpul 12 rounders (G26).

·
Registered
352 Posts
I am maybe naive but when I see mags advertised with no other manufacturer listed I thought I was buying Glock as it says in the description.
If it does not specify Glock Factory magazine it is not a real Glock magazine. And if you compare one of your factory magazines to that picture on line you can see it is made differently.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have been using Classic Firearms 33rd Glock style mags in a cuple f my guns and the only prob was when I left the mags with extensions to 40rds loaded between matches they tended to spread the opening flanges to where they would let the bullets lift up enough to cause issues in which ever gun I used them in. I now faithfully unloqad them after each shoot. The two mags without the extensions have work fine and yes I unload them also now. I took a chance when I bought them as they were and still are $14.99 each, they are working fine for competition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts