Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ! I added the front fiber optic sight and the scope rail. I have a Tasco red dot that I'm going to try on it when the Arctic winter lifts here. :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
I don't own one but I wish I did! Near perfect balance and feel.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Did it come w/ a fiber optic sight or did U do that yourself?

In 2 weeks I am going to a gun show - still trying to decide between a 22/45 Ruger and a Buckmark... I will be coming home with 1 of them probably.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ShipWreck

In 2 weeks I am going to a gun show - still trying to decide between a 22/45 Ruger and a Buckmark... I will be coming home with 1 of them probably.
The Mark IIIs come with the fiber sights. They even come with several colors to choose from too! I bet Buckmarks dont :)

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Shipwreck, I just got the new 4.5" Mark 111 Hunter and I love it. Very accurate and has never jammed, even with my 8 yr old Grandson shooting it. With Rugers service on Returns, they would be hard to beat. :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by Keith Smith

quote:Originally posted by ShipWreck

The Mark IIIs come with the fiber sights. They even come with several colors to choose from too! I bet Buckmarks dont :)
My MK III 512 22/45 did not come with fiber optic sights. I added them. The Hunters do come with them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts