Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get a "low capacity" magazine for a MKIII pistol? I am trying to get ahead of the possible ban on "high capacity" magazines.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Ten (standard) not low enough for you ???

·
Registered
7 Posts
In general, when they talk about a "ban", they are talking about for new purchases. They're not going to come for our old mags. Also, the 10 rd mag is good enough for the knuckleheads in Commiefornia, that will be the standard for their mags in the ban.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since the last tragic school shooting, I read on one of the news websites that the NY State Govenor is proposing that 7 is the max. I don't know if that is the media getting the facts wrong (as usual) or if its correct. Regardless, i only shoot at the local range and their standard is not to load more than 5 rounds. So I thougth i would try to find a smaller magazine. Any ideas

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Since the last tragic school shooting, I read on one of the news websites that the NY State Govenor is proposing that 7 is the max. I don't know if that is the media getting the facts wrong (as usual) or if its correct. Regardless, i only shoot at the local range and their standard is not to load more than 5 rounds. So I thougth i would try to find a smaller magazine. Any ideas
Keep in mind that this is only a proposal.
There are no smaller mags, ten is it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts