Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the SF Giants win in the series last night and the Niners up big in MNF it's a good couple of night for Bay Area sports.

Anyone else enjoying the game? :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Living in Colorado many of my friends are Broncos fans and I must say I have enjoyed watching Manning and the team this year. Great win by you guys yesterday but I was watching Giants finish off the Tigers.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
With the SF Giants win in the series last night and the Niners up big in MNF it's a good couple of night for Bay Area sports.

Anyone else enjoying the game? :D
Yep, nice to enjoy the bay area teams success because it's shared by most of the people here in Northern California.

Well there are the Raiders and A's fans...

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cardinals suck, I was hoping for a much better game.
I thought it was a great game. :D Sorry..... I tell you what Fitzgerald is a stud. You guys need to stop losing running backs to injuries and shore up the O line. Your D line was tough and sacked Smith a bunch so you have some nice talent.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Go Falcons !

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
ColoradoChris said:
... it's a good couple of night for Bay Area sports.
AND riots. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Living in the New York and last Monday i was play football match with Rain medal at that all of my players are in good form and its very good for my team and at the end i should won this match 1/0 and i specially become very happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts