Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a M77 Mark2 stainless in .300 win mag. It has a wood stock and would like to replace it with a composite stock but have not had much luck finding one. Do not know if they lost interest in the model or what. Can anyone steer me to a site that carries them? It would be nice to get a stock that can calm down the shoulder punch so I can work up a load for it and not me a one armed man for weeks. Anyway thanks for you help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice recoil pad. How about a synthetic stock for the gun. Do you know anyone who sells them for the M77 Mark 2 300 win mag? I don't know why they put a stainless barrel and action on a wood stock other than maybe they did not make them when the gun was mad. Cant seem to find one though.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Very nice recoil pad. How about a synthetic stock for the gun. Do you know anyone who sells them for the M77 Mark 2 300 win mag? I don't know why they put a stainless barrel and action on a wood stock other than maybe they did not make them when the gun was mad. Cant seem to find one though.
Check these guys: Hogue Inc.
Saw some on ebay as well.
The synthetic stock will save you weight but without a good recoil pad you will
still feel the same or even more recoil due to the weight reduction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts