Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I never tire of taking pictures of my babies, here are a few new ones:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
very nice.
How is the bushnell holo sight working out for you?

Looks like you got her co-witnessed.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the holosight. I actually don't have it co-witnessed, per se, I have the fold down BUIS and keep them down out of the way. I sometimes will shoot it with the iron sights up, holosight off, and when I shoot with the holosight, I fold down the BUIS.

On the heavy barrel Bushie, I just put a Rock River Arms 2 stage National Match trigger, and boy, what a difference that made! It is too sweet.

·
Registered
431 Posts
My new DPMS AP4 should be here tomorrow. Let the spending begin.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thar's the problem with you proud parents and cameras, you just can't get enough. But it is a good lookin' AR

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Nice. I *almost* sold my 20" Colt upper this week, but decided on making a home-made 16" Dissy out of her instead. I was going to lose to damn much money on 'er.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I was out shopping the other day and looked at a couple of pre ban AK-47 and some modern AR-15, both are very nice I am debating which one I will get if Obama gets in office.

·
Registered
38 Posts
If Obama gets elected it will be the justification for a few hundred million to be spent on guns :) My wife is already letting me take money out of the budget to buy guns incase he gets elected but hoping he wont.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Here's my bm m4, may need to buy one more. A shot of it's big sister, need more of those also.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Nice couple of weapons, madcratebuilder! Get more now that you still can. At least that's my excuse for getting these 3. My Bushy, Yugo, and new Bulgarian AK.

·
Banned
274 Posts

These are my 5 AR's, all Bushmasters. All run like a top with any ammo, and are very accurate. I'll probably scope out the Modular Carbine, (second from left), after the first of the year. I think I'll keep the others stock. Bill T.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts