Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ran across this one.

'No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'
-- Ronald Reagan

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Reagan had more sense than all the fools running today for President put together!

·
Registered
431 Posts
We certainly could. I don't know if I can, in all conscience, vote for any of the current crop.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Not very often do I get to vote for the Candidate because I think they are a good person for the job. Instead I feel like I'm voting for the lesser of the evils and that not good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I originally thought Reagan would not be a good President because he was from hoolyweird but I found out that he was a laid back conservative who believed in America and Americans and our rights and duties.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amen to that Calvin - Feel like we are behind the [8] on this election.:( And there are too many [:eek:)] in the race. Wish 'ole Ben would kick it into high gear instead of [|)]. Hillary is just the [}:)] in a blue dress. I wish they would just answer the [?] up front instead of dancing around the issues. They act like they are [:X] your butt while they stab us in the back. Just my opinion of course[:I].
I don't trust any of the front runners right now- either side.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I agree with all of you. Out of all the people running for President I select NON OF THE ABOVE!!!!! Reagan was probably the best President this country has ever had. A lot of people say Lincoln was, but at least Reagan didn't attack part of his own country and declare Military Law for that state.....

·
Count Ursunk
3,324 Posts
It is comforting to know that our country does not rely on one single person to dictate what will be. Free elections do not mean freedom. Freedom is established by the people who refuse to be bound by one single person. God bless our freedom under Him.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I think Regan was a very moral man, and truley believed in the American dream...

That being said; When he fired the Air Traffic Controlers he did some serious long term damage to the middle class in this country. That an Iran-Contra was not exactly a shining moment.

But like I said, I think Regan was a good man who was trying to do the best for our country and not just benefit himself. I respected him, I just didn't agree with his economic theory.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think Regan was a very moral man, and truley believed in the American dream...

That being said; When he fired the Air Traffic Controlers he did some serious long term damage to the middle class in this country. That an Iran-Contra was not exactly a shining moment.

But like I said, I think Regan was a good man who was trying to do the best for our country and not just benefit himself. I respected him, I just didn't agree with his economic theory.
The Air Trafic Controlers broke there contract when they went on strike ; a contract that they signed in good faith . He did what was right , he fired them after he told them what he was going to do. Thats what you call a leader!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts