Ruger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A heads up for diesel engine operators. It appears that the additives required to create a correct diesel engine oil are becoming scarce bringing the supply of oil down between 4-8 weeks. The manufacturers expect the supply to be NOT AVAILABLE until late 2023. Might want to stock up a little now if you need to change the fluids anytime soon. Please check these facts for yourself and act accordingly!

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
It’s already hard to find T7 for tractors and common weights of Mobil 1 Synthetic. I saw this coming and stocked up on oils, fluids, filters and such for my fleet.

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
Building Back Better. Way to go Joe!
Again, we are behind on supplies.
*History repeating itself. Here we go again. I do blame BOTH parties. Who or what is Joe going to blame for these shortages this time? One step forward and two back...
*When will we learn to get our supply chain in order for what is best for the USA?

Reactions: Blutbad

·
Registered
Ruger .44 Carbine, Security-Six, Service-Six, Mini-14, .30 Carbine Blackhawk
1,439 Posts
Again, we are behind on supplies.
*History repeating itself. Here we go again. I do blame BOTH parties. Who or what is Joe going to blame for these shortages this time? One step forward and two back...
*When will we learn to get our supply chain in order for what is best for the USA?
No one to blame but ourselves.
We get exactly the government we deserve, just like everyone else in the world.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is going to be…………….a very “interesting” summer…
Due to left lunatics most likely trying to impose their agendas thru fear and social unrest. The results of the fuel, DEF and now oil shortages will impact this fall thru winter and all next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts